Cold air on the way ?
10-25-2004, 11:17 AM
Cold air on the way ?
looks like some much needed cooler air is on the way for the deep south after NoV 6th .
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-25-2004, 04:08 PM
Cold air on the way ?
Great!! I'm here in the burbs of New Orleans sweating my little bigunas off down here. To the point where last week, we had Heat Indexes above 100 degrees. We need the cool/cold weather but-bad!! We only had relief of fall-like temperatures only 1 frazzlin day!! Then the very next day Record Heat. Sadly, our Local Meteorologists are saying clear to even November 1, we are going to continue with the summer doldrums, with more Record-Breaking Heat!! Enough is enough I say. I had wanted to give the AC in my car a break, especially with the gas prices rediciously rising. Looks like I am going to be using the AC in the car as well as home clear through November Sad Well I'm sure you guys/gals are weary of hearing rant and rave. Just can't wait until we at least see 60 degree weather or cooler thats all. You good people have a great day and all. Buh-Bye!!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-25-2004, 06:55 PM
Cold air on the way ?
Unfortantely , the deep south won't start to cool off for a couple more weeks until the pattern breaks. There is a jet spawing from the east pacific riding up all the way to the New Orlean area. Once the heights fall sufficently then the jet will diminish and you'll start to get the cooler air...don't worry it will be soon!
10-26-2004, 02:49 PM
Cold air on the way ?
We will at least have normal temps. None of this 85 everyday with fog in the morning .