Tele-marketers
07-22-2006, 08:14 PM
Tele-marketers
When they call do you stay calm, or make their ears ring with swearing and screaming ? Sometimes I mess with them... ask THEM if they want to buy something /bana
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-22-2006, 08:28 PM
Tele-marketers
That's why I put myself on the "do not" call registry!

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I RIDES DA SHERT BUS WIT HCW'S CASS & ZIGGY CAWZ WEEZ SPESHUL!!!
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]You can take the girl out of Louisiana, but you can NEVER take Louisiana out of the girl![/SIZE]

CAJUN GHETTO HEADBANGER ON DA LOOSE!!!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-22-2006, 09:00 PM
Tele-marketers
Getting upset will get you no where on a phone. All they will do is call back to piss you off. Hem has the right idea. But I like to mess with them. The chicken run through the house every time they call, its crazy!! I am here trying to listen to what they have to say and I got kids chasin chickens through my house, insane!
07-22-2006, 09:17 PM
Tele-marketers
I'm on the no call list, but have been getting some solicitors lately. Does that list have an expiration date or something? I just hang up on them usually.
07-23-2006, 05:02 PM
Tele-marketers
the do not call is I believe 3 years in the states, 5 years in canada, or visa versa, cant remember which is which
07-23-2006, 05:52 PM
Tele-marketers
I just pass the phone to my 4 year old.:energetic
07-23-2006, 05:52 PM
Tele-marketers
Just don't try using a foreign language like French or Spanish, they might call back with some one who can at least speak Spanish.

Erin August 2, 1995 Cat. 2

Opal October 4, 1995 Cat. 3

Ivan (the Terrible) September 15-16, 2004 Cat. 3

Dennis (the Menace) July 10, 2005 Cat. 3
07-23-2006, 11:26 PM
Tele-marketers
I tell them not to call back.And when they do call back I get ugly.
07-24-2006, 12:47 AM
Tele-marketers
I mess with their heads.
07-24-2006, 12:08 PM
Tele-marketers
keep in mind, these people have a sucky job.

then remind them that you hate telemarketers...here's how...

- build a 'blast box' (basically, an amplifier for your phone's mouthpiece...you do the math on this one...use google and get schematics)

- pretend you don't speak english, but tell them that you don't speak english using the english language.

- (I've done this, and plan to revive it again soon...) Start a hacker/phreaker website, compile a list of every telemarketer number/name on your caller ID, put it on that site. Ask for phone numbers from the telemarketers, after you get the number tell them what you are doing with it...

The last one significantly reduced the amount of telemarketer calls I recieved. Maybe it's because I told them the web address so they could see for themselves.

*anybody interested, just PM me the phone numbers, and I'll compile the list. I'm developing the site right now, it will hopefully be up when i find good hosting...

SEVER IDAHO!

http://www.thesugarbuzzproject.net

Please read it. It might just save your...ah, who am I kidding. It won't benefit mankind at all. But it might make you laugh...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user