fill up now!
08-31-2005, 07:55 AM
fill up now!
i just paid $2.99/gal for the cheap shit. the good stuff was $3.49...holy crap...and CBS news radio is reporting that within the week, prices will rise another $.50/gal...

i'm not real good at math, but that's something like

$4.00/gal

holy shit
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-31-2005, 10:20 AM
fill up now!
[Image: GASOLINE_Arm-Leg.jpg]
time to change yer ways. . . ..

[Image: Gasoline_Scooter.jpg]
08-31-2005, 10:35 AM
fill up now!
when i was 16 i got a moped...had the damn thing thru college too...maybe it IS time to start thinkin about gettin a new one...seriously...i was gonna get a motorcycle when i turn 40 next year...maybe i'll just get the slo-ped instead

thing got 100 miles to the gallon...too bad it was only a 1 gallon tank

this is what it looked like:

[Image: hnd-pa50.jpg]
08-31-2005, 10:42 AM
fill up now!
Time to get that Hybrid I have been looking at....shit.

http://katiebuglj.blogspot.com

http://www.youtube.com/katiebuglj

http://hardcoreweather.com/chat/flashchat.php
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-31-2005, 10:49 AM
fill up now!
I had one like that as well
but it was blue
I have seen these out there that you sit down and put yer feet up. . .
like a sissy
you'd thing you would feel sissy enough, I did
there is no way I would get:
[Image: razz.jpg]
I first saw those and wtf ?
where is the peddle?
08-31-2005, 10:49 AM
fill up now!
Where I live gas goes for $3.85, it rose 20 cents in the last two days.

with the internet everything is possible.
08-31-2005, 10:57 AM
fill up now!
yah I saw on the local news that gas was going up like every hour, so yesterday i got out there as quick as i could to get some, it was 2.71 which isnt that bad compared to you guys, but it had been 2.40 right before the hurricane, and they said 3.00 by the weekend. I dont use my car much now anymore thankfully cause i can get pretty much anything i need or need to do here on campus, so i got a full tank that will hopefully last me through a couple of weeks. I know its kinda silly to complain when so many people lost there homes, but this is really going to keep screwing the country. Phil, forget 4.00 a gallon, im seeing 5.00 :icon_evil

" There is only one duty, only one safe course, and that is to try to be right and not fear to do or say what you believe." - Winston Churchill

"In the history of the world, the true test of a civilization is how well people treat the most vulnerable and most helpless in their society. The sponsors and supporters of this bill believe that abortion is wrong because unborn children are the most vulnerable and most helpless persons in our society. I agree with them." - Mike Rounds, Governor of South Dakota
08-31-2005, 11:23 AM
fill up now!
mopeds are like...

really dorky...

but ask me if i give a shit how i look at $5.00/gal...

my neighbor has a fkn pimped out escalade...i bet he's fillin' up at about $100 per now...
08-31-2005, 12:15 PM
fill up now!
I understand
its different when your young anyway
and more practical in the city

I grew up in the country
took me 45 min to get into town by car
so at that age all my friends who lived in town
could walk around
I mopeded into town
treated it like a really slow dirtbike. . .
08-31-2005, 02:32 PM
fill up now!
soonermeteor Wrote:yah I saw on the local news that gas was going up like every hour, so yesterday i got out there as quick as i could to get some, it was 2.71 which isnt that bad compared to you guys, but it had been 2.40 right before the hurricane, and they said 3.00 by the weekend. I dont use my car much now anymore thankfully cause i can get pretty much anything i need or need to do here on campus, so i got a full tank that will hopefully last me through a couple of weeks. I know its kinda silly to complain when so many people lost there homes, but this is really going to keep screwing the country. Phil, forget 4.00 a gallon, im seeing 5.00 :icon_evil

we are just like you sooner, except it hit today. Yesterday morning - $2.47. Yesterday afternoon/evening/ this morning - $2.49. Last check two hours later around lunchtime - $2.71. And that's for regular guys. Poor me is stuck with mid-grade, the car has problems with regular, so now it's at $2.79 for me. And I fear it will cost more by the time I get paid tomorrow.