Vacation
07-22-2010, 04:43 PM
Vacation
Obama and family will take a vacation this weekend. It's been over a week since they last went, so it's probably about time.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-22-2010, 05:03 PM
Vacation
WE were just talking about this. how many vacations does this dude need.? how can he get anything done ? this makes me mad .

live, love and laugh!!
07-22-2010, 11:30 PM
Vacation
he sucks....I would love to take my family on vacation......but no, I can't spend the money right now due to this asshat causing me a major loss in income.

Please enjoy another nice vacay on my dime ****stick

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

"Don't believe them, don't fear them, don't ask anything of them." ~Alexander Solzhenitsyn

07-23-2010, 07:08 AM
Vacation
I didn't catch it...Where they be going this time??
07-23-2010, 07:34 AM
Vacation
Florida, although the weather may give them a reason to go back to Maine. I can understand that, if it happens. After all, Maine is where the East Coast liberals roost during the summer. In the winter, they migrate to the Mediteranean and rub elbows with the progressives in Europe. This rubs away the tarnish accumulated while interacting with peasants.
07-23-2010, 12:14 PM
Vacation
Let them eat cake!
07-23-2010, 01:34 PM
Vacation
Nightrider--How many people ended up at the Cajundome? First I heard 10K then I heard 20K--??
07-23-2010, 01:54 PM
Vacation
Have some heart , all that teleprompter reading has got to be exhausting !!!!! ;-)
07-23-2010, 02:41 PM
Vacation
Windwatcher Wrote:Nightrider--How many people ended up at the Cajundome? First I heard 10K then I heard 20K--??

10,000. The former CEO of Shell gave a speech and mentioned he voted for Obama. He got a 30 second BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I say it took some balls to admit that in front of that crowd.
07-23-2010, 03:33 PM
Vacation
Wow. Lucky he wasn't lynched right there on the spot.