Weather Studio
04-10-2010, 01:42 AM
Weather Studio
http://weatherstudio.paulmarv.com/

I'll go ahead and give the guy a little pub since it is actually working now that I have tried it with the newest updates that he has out. If this guy can tweak some features and keep updates flowing on a pretty regular basis...this could be an awesome software and really knock the socks off of others out there with much higher prices/subscription based services.

This software would likely work best for your home based user as opposed to your commercial users. I think I may give it a go since it actually boots up on my machine now. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2010, 06:47 AM
Weather Studio
Program seems clean now and is very impressive in the latest build. I will try to write up a review on it next month when I have some free time

Twitter updates we will follow you back
http://twitter.com/Hardcoreweather
Now on Facebook We will like you back
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hardcorewe...466?v=wall

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-10-2010, 01:10 PM
Weather Studio
Anyway, this version has defintiely been working much better than the first one. I would love to see some model data or F5 type data overlayed on an interface like this.
04-10-2010, 02:08 PM
Weather Studio
There are alot of things that I would love to see in this program as well. I am going to get with the developer and see if we can get some stuff added. If you have a "small" list of items that you would like to see within this....get them to me and I'll attempt to get them on the to do list.
04-12-2010, 11:23 PM
Weather Studio
Any model data with the ability to animate would be great!
04-18-2010, 01:39 PM
Weather Studio
Thank you very much guys - I have been working on of off throughout the months fixing initial bugs and I'm happy to find that the latest version is a lot more stable than it was back in September.

I do plan on having a version 2 with tons more data. As always, I'm looking for suggestions and would love to hear anything you guys have to say about it. My ultimate goal is to incorporate all free weather data that exists into WeatherStudio, which is a goal that will require more personal research from myself into finding datasources and gathering suggestions from my users.

~Paul
07-07-2010, 07:48 PM
Weather Studio
I love the software the only issue I have had with it so far is it does eat some cpu but it's lookin good and I REALLY like it!!!!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user