teachers drunk in class.
09-01-2009, 09:13 PM
teachers drunk in class.
this has been 2 people this week. in our area. one in class an one on the way to school. why dont they give them drug tests and other to make sure our kids are safe>? :confused:this is crazy!!maybe home schooling is better.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-02-2009, 12:31 AM
teachers drunk in class.
Come on now, they teach better when their drunk.
09-02-2009, 06:12 AM
teachers drunk in class.
very funny-not. I think they all should pass a drug test and background check.
09-02-2009, 08:30 AM
teachers drunk in class.
It's even worse when it's the bus driver.
09-02-2009, 11:43 AM
teachers drunk in class.
As a teacher, I find that very disturbing. However, don't even start with drug/alcohol testing. What a teacher does on their own time is their business, much like every other person in every other profession.

Home schooling? Fine, if you can deal with the lack of income and extra costs, sure. There's also the ideas that there may be some social awkwardness in the future, but I guess that's cool.

Also, keep sending your kids to school. I need to get paid, too.
09-02-2009, 12:23 PM
teachers drunk in class.
DjBabiuk Wrote:As a teacher, I find that very disturbing. However, don't even start with drug/alcohol testing. What a teacher does on their own time is their business, much like every other person in every other profession.

I strongly agree with this statement. What anyone does on their freetime is their own buisiness so long as it doesnt effect their shit. The local schools here are doing mandatory drug tests, not for teachers but for studends grade 6-12. If your playing football or in band or some other extracurricular activity and you blow a hot UA, you ket kicked off the team. Personally, i think thats an insane violation of personal rights.
09-02-2009, 03:19 PM
teachers drunk in class.
DjBabiuk Wrote:As a teacher, I find that very disturbing. However, don't even start with drug/alcohol testing. What a teacher does on their own time is their business, much like every other person in every other profession.

Home schooling? Fine, if you can deal with the lack of income and extra costs, sure. There's also the ideas that there may be some social awkwardness in the future, but I guess that's cool.

Also, keep sending your kids to school. I need to get paid, too.

Dude you are wrong. as a homeschool mom I am offended. Our son has friends and is a member of society. The myth that Homeschool kids aren't socialized is pure bull****. I do agree it can be a problem if you need the other income. Bamamama I can help you get started if you want to personal message me.
09-02-2009, 08:00 PM
teachers drunk in class.
we dont have drunk teachers, but we have drunk bus drivers...Dj
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-02-2009, 09:04 PM
teachers drunk in class.
I once taught geometry and algebra at my kids school when a teacher had to take a few months off because of illness. No way in hell I could do that for a living. After a few weeks, drinking before school certainly crossed my mind. Never did it, but I sure as hell wanted to...
09-02-2009, 10:19 PM
teachers drunk in class.
Wounded Bird Wrote:Dude you are wrong. as a homeschool mom I am offended. Our son has friends and is a member of society. The myth that Homeschool kids aren't socialized is pure bull****. I do agree it can be a problem if you need the other income. Bamamama I can help you get started if you want to personal message me.

It was a joke...I just want kids in school so I keep my job, and the pay.

Sorry, sarcasm doesn't translate well online.