Thread Closed 
Questions for rolltide
07-09-2004, 08:53 PM
Questions for rolltide
If you have nothing to hide, why don't you post your name and phone number right here for everyone to see?

Ok, so it's just one question. I had another but forgot it. Don't ya hate it when that happens? Sad
Find all posts by this user
07-09-2004, 08:58 PM
Questions for rolltide
Why don't you look at your caller ID from 2 days ago 518pm your time and post my number here .

Can we please try to keep this in one thread ?

Kevins says

I had another but forgot it. Don't ya hate it when that happens?

I have never had that problem Smile Have a good weekened
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-09-2004, 09:01 PM
Questions for rolltide
ROLLTIDE Wrote:Why don't you look at your caller ID from 2 days ago 518pm your time and post my number here .

Can we please try to keep this in one thread ?

Kevins says

I had another but forgot it. Don't ya hate it when that happens?

I have never had that problem Smile Have a good weekened

I do. I must be getting old. Sad

Anyway, there are 2 problems with that:
1. I don't have caller ID.
2. Marcus does, and when you called him, the number registered as private or something and didn't show up.
07-09-2004, 09:06 PM
Questions for rolltide
I have his number, whatcha gonna pay me for it 8)

[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4&a...1175804861]
Questions for rolltide
If you want me to call and we can talk it over then just let me know whens a good time and I will call you.

That was what I tried with both you and Marcus but all I got was lies from Marcus and you didn't say much.
Questions for rolltide
How many people did you PM at Kevins site asking them to come over to hardcoreweather.com around May 20th.
07-09-2004, 09:07 PM
Questions for rolltide
CalUWxBill Wrote:How many people did you PM at Kevins site asking them to come over to hardcoreweather.com around May 20th.

NONE
07-09-2004, 09:07 PM
Questions for rolltide
ROLLTIDE Wrote:If you want me to call and we can talk it over then just let me know whens a good time and I will call you.

That was what I tried with both you and Marcus but all I got was lies from Marcus and you didn't say much.

Actually Marcus did contemplate taking his site down. He just didn't feel like making you that happy.
07-09-2004, 09:08 PM
Questions for rolltide
ROLLTIDE Wrote:
CalUWxBill Wrote:How many people did you PM at Kevins site asking them to come over to hardcoreweather.com around May 20th.

NONE

Yeah I didn't think you would bite on that one.

but that is when I joined your board, because I got a PM from what I still believe is you asking me to come over.
07-09-2004, 09:10 PM
Questions for rolltide
Don't call me. I prefer to talk on the internet. It has nothing to do with hiding anything, I'm just sort of socially inept and have problems communicating in real life sometimes.

I remembered my other question. When I posted something here a few weeks ago, why did you edit it to make it look like I said something much worse than I actually did?
Thread Closed