Louisiana Citizens: Please Vote!
10-09-2007, 05:12 PM
Now's a chance to clean house--Have not we had enough by now??? Let's get all of the old political bozos out and get new blood in the veins of our state and LOCAL government! Please vote! October 20!/angyfire
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2007, 07:39 PM
OK, but what ya gonna do for me? LOL
10-09-2007, 08:02 PM
T-man in Lafitte Wrote:OK, but what ya gonna do for me? LOL

Maybe stay in Louisiana and add to the economy by paying taxes?? Maybe catch alot of redfish and trout and invite you over for a fish fry?
10-10-2007, 10:26 AM
Standard Louisiana post election conversation:

Hey, who did you vote for last Sat’day?
What, dere was an election?
Yeah stupid, the election for guv-nah!
Oh yeah, damn, I forgot about dat.
Forgot! What could be more important den dat?
Well, I went fishin in da mornin, caught some nice yellowmouths bra, tree and fo poundah’s. Den I came home, cleaned da boat, took a nap. Den around five I went to my mom-an-nem’s and ate a scrimp po-boy. Man, dem scrimps were big and fulla iodine, mmmm. Den me and Tanya, we went to the crab festival over in Lafitte. Drank so many beers that Tanya had to drive back home. Who cares, dey all crooks anyway.
Yeah you right. When ya goin fishin again? I wanna catch some of dem trout too.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] What do urine samples and Canadian beer have in common? The taste.
10-10-2007, 02:04 PM
Who says bra? I always herd more "ay T" or "baw" than anytang else. Forgot should be fagot, and it all should be said in about 5 secs and never really opening your mouth. ahhh I love coonass... I say it should be taught in schools, I would so take that to compliment my under-water basket weaving class.
10-10-2007, 02:14 PM
Election Day here in Ontario today. You know I voted. Stupid referendum, too. Very stupid referendum, ah well.
10-10-2007, 03:08 PM
LSUtigers87 Wrote:Who says bra? I always herd more "ay T" or "baw" than anytang else. Forgot should be fagot, and it all should be said in about 5 secs and never really opening your mouth. ahhh I love coonass... I say it should be taught in schools, I would so take that to compliment my under-water basket weaving class.

I was going more for the Yat dialect.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] What do urine samples and Canadian beer have in common? The taste.
10-10-2007, 05:50 PM
StormRider Wrote:Standard Louisiana post election conversation:

Hey, who did you vote for last Sat’day?
What, dere was an election?
Yeah stupid, the election for guv-nah!
Oh yeah, damn, I forgot about dat.
Forgot! What could be more important den dat?
Well, I went fishin in da mornin, caught some nice yellowmouths bra, tree and fo poundah’s. Den I came home, cleaned da boat, took a nap. Den around five I went to my mom-an-nem’s and ate a scrimp po-boy. Man, dem scrimps were big and fulla iodine, mmmm. Den me and Tanya, we went to the crab festival over in Lafitte. Drank so many beers that Tanya had to drive back home. Who cares, dey all crooks anyway.
Yeah you right. When ya goin fishin again? I wanna catch some of dem trout too.

Exactly! This is the mentality for the most part, always has been, always will be! Like the Mayor of New Orleans trying to encourage businesses to come here by saying we have good po'boys! Makes me crazy!
10-10-2007, 05:55 PM
LSUtigers87 Wrote:Who says bra? I always herd more "ay T" or "baw" than anytang else. Forgot should be fagot, and it all should be said in about 5 secs and never really opening your mouth. ahhh I love coonass... I say it should be taught in schools, I would so take that to compliment my under-water basket weaving class.

Ahhhh, the coon *** (Cajun, let's be polite) accent! I do love that about Lousiana. My first love was from Abbeville...I think it was his accent that reeled me in....*Rolleyes
10-10-2007, 06:36 PM
DjBabiuk Wrote:Election Day here in Ontario today. You know I voted. Stupid referendum, too. Very stupid referendum, ah well.

just finished work and on my way to vote now,, yes stupid referendum indeed!

[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4&a...1175804861]