What does Everyone do???
10-05-2007, 08:04 AM
What does Everyone do???
My curiosity is killing me....what does everyone in this group do for a living?
I own a real estate brokerage.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2007, 08:19 AM
What does Everyone do???
I was working for CPA firm...lost my job while on maternity leave and now....I'm home with my girls until I find the right job and for someone who respects his wife and employees.....

kwim?

http://katiebuglj.blogspot.com

http://www.youtube.com/katiebuglj

http://hardcoreweather.com/chat/flashchat.php
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-05-2007, 08:23 AM
What does Everyone do???
For the last 2 years I have been employed by the fastest growing public school systems in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the 5th fastest growing school systems in the United States.

Until 5:00 PM ET today, I am in the capacity of Head Recruting and Staffing Secretary and Verifier/Auditor.

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I RIDES DA SHERT BUS WIT HCW'S CASS & ZIGGY CAWZ WEEZ SPESHUL!!!
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]You can take the girl out of Louisiana, but you can NEVER take Louisiana out of the girl![/SIZE]

CAJUN GHETTO HEADBANGER ON DA LOOSE!!!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-05-2007, 09:45 AM
What does Everyone do???
katiebuglj Wrote:I was working for CPA firm...lost my job while on maternity leave and now....I'm home with my girls until I find the right job and for someone who respects his wife and employees.....

kwim?

Sorry, don't know that abbreve!
10-05-2007, 10:20 AM
What does Everyone do???
Cass
10-05-2007, 10:23 AM
What does Everyone do???
I talk on the phone all day and play on the computer, but my job title is Client Business Analyst for a telecommunications company, one of the largest in Canada;-)

[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4&a...1175804861]
10-05-2007, 10:34 AM
What does Everyone do???
Cass Wrote:I talk on the phone all day and play on the computer, but my job title is Client Business Analyst for a telecommunications company, one of the largest in Canada;-)

And by Canadian Telecommunications you mean two cans and a string?? :wink:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] What do urine samples and Canadian beer have in common? The taste.
10-05-2007, 10:35 AM
What does Everyone do???
Cass Wrote:I talk on the phone all day and play on the computer, but my job title is Client Business Analyst for a telecommunications company, one of the largest in Canada;-)

You said Anal:omg:
10-05-2007, 10:43 AM
What does Everyone do???
I'm a medical transcriptionist..work from home (sweet). I have done this for more than 10 years now. My company is in Austin, but I live in Houston.
10-05-2007, 11:04 AM
What does Everyone do???
banker

i love looking at my little spreadsheets with lots of numbers on them and making them all make sense..........now my fellow nerds and I will retire to the nerdery with our calculators.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

"Don't believe them, don't fear them, don't ask anything of them." ~Alexander Solzhenitsyn