Hey Everybody...
12-08-2004, 06:43 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2009 10:30 AM by ROLLTIDE.)
Hey Everybody...
I am Mike Naso otherwise known as Floydbuster by many. This is my first time posting here. I am 16 years old, and I run a weather internet radio show.

During Charley, I was there on the air, with over 500 people listening to me as I (AND OTHERS) tracked a 150 mph Hurricane on shore in Florida. We were there through Frances, as was my co host of our show (THE TROPICAL ROUND TABLE) Zack Fradella. Zack and I tracked Frances, Ivan (WHICH ZACK HAD TO EVACUATE FOR SINCE HE IS IN THE BIG EASY) which I tracked here safely in NE Ohio. We also tracked Hurricane Gaston, and Hurricane Jeanne. We would be up tracking Charley which "May become a Cat 2 by landfall in FL" and at 3 am EDT, we would still have over 100 people listening.

I will be a frequent poster here, and I am not spamming, but here is the deal with OUR SHOWS:

We have switched from the TROPICAL ROUND TABLE to the WINTER ROUND TABLE. We will do live shows (ONE HOUR) every Wednesday night at 9PM EDT. When a major chill, ice, or snow event (EVEN SEVERE WEATHER BREAKS) we will do live nonstop coverage. It is all free to listen to. No paying, no nothing. Click on the link, and listen to coverage, as you watch radars, and do whatever on your own computer. It is clean, and we give out great information. I have done this since July 31, 2004. And there's no stopping us now.

LISTEN IN HERE
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2004, 06:58 PM
Hey Everybody...
:welcome: to HCW

Wheres Zack ?

Twitter updates we will follow you back
http://twitter.com/Hardcoreweather
Now on Facebook We will like you back
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hardcorewe...466?v=wall

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-08-2004, 07:00 PM
Hey Everybody...
Hey ~buster...welcome. Hey Rollie, yet another CFHCer joins the HCW "partay".

[Image: wel_ani4Tay.gif]
12-08-2004, 07:22 PM
Hey Everybody...
hey, i thought u where a lot older hence your AIM name...in your profile. Welcome to HCW, i am Keith234! Have a great time...btw i'm 14
12-08-2004, 07:25 PM
Hey Everybody...
You know, It will be so nice getting to know all of you. Can't post now though, have to get ready for tonights big show!
12-08-2004, 07:25 PM
Hey Everybody...
I feel like an old lady with all you young men around me .

Welcome to the site Mike
12-08-2004, 07:35 PM
Hey Everybody...
btw, Floyd how did you find this site?
12-08-2004, 07:37 PM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2004 07:45 PM by ~Floydbuster.)
Hey Everybody...
LOL! Well, hey guys. I just wanted to warn, Zack and I are not your average teens. He is 15, I am 16, and we have been (DURING IVAN) almost/somewhat/very little/ALMOST hit on by a young women in Pensacola. She thought we were in our 20's. We give out the information like pros. We brought RADIO NHCWX to a whole new level. I was on the phone with her..."How strong are the winds? 35 Mph?" My reply: "No, 135 mph." Her home was washed away. She could not believe our age until she saw our pictures. Nevertheless listen in, and see what you think of us. I am Mike aka Floydbuster, and my co-host is Zack.
12-08-2004, 07:49 PM
Hey Everybody...
Jason234 Wrote:btw, Floyd how did you find this site?
You know a day or so before Thanksgiving, when we had that major severe weather outbreak in the middle of the night? Well, Zack gave me a link to the chatroom, and myself, and Zack, and a friend of ours from Indiana came on air from 1am to 5am EDT, and people in the chatroom were asking me questions, and I would answer them on air. For an unprecedented show, we had 50 listeners. Unprecedented shows may happen often, I will inform you guys (MY NEW FRIENDS) about any shows coming up. Such as the one in 70 minutes or so.
12-08-2004, 09:05 PM
Hey Everybody...
As long as we're at this, how did you find the CFHC site?