New Orelans is a city of complete idiots.. im not going there anytime soon
05-23-2006, 12:21 PM
New Orelans is a city of complete idiots.. im not going there anytime soon
Tireman4 Wrote:Wow. Those are strong words.

Sorry, but I don't know any. There are many who play the racist card every time something happens they don't agree with and many who the low lifes and criminals of New Orleans like but none that any productive tax paying citizen of New Orleans are the surrounding areas respect and consider a leader in the city of New Orleans. If they care so much about the citizens why didn't they do something to get them out of harms way. What are they leading other then revolts and protests and collecting money. A few of them should have lost their tax exemptions from this last election since they were preaching politics and not religion from the pulpit.

All they ever do is gripe and complain about others and rarely, if ever, do anything themselves. Oh, excuse me JJ brought in some people who were suppose to be Orleans parish citizens wanting to work but turned out to be bums from other states. They bussed them in to vote in the election but couldn't bus them out prior to Katrina. Give me a break...highly respected - ROF

The people who follow these guys wouldn't know respect if it hit them upside their head.

The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
New Orelans is a city of complete idiots.. im not going there anytime soon - ladybug - 05-23-2006 12:21 PM