New Orelans is a city of complete idiots.. im not going there anytime soon
05-23-2006, 11:13 AM
New Orelans is a city of complete idiots.. im not going there anytime soon
ladybug Wrote:ONCE AGAIN, no one is defending Nagin, just spreading the blame around. There is plenty of room for the state, FEMA and Bush, and Nagin has nothing to do with them he is local to New Orleans.

I agree Nagin had better things to worry about then talking to some nut minister on the phone. I would be outraged if he would have been taking calls like that. If his minister had a plan other then to complain to Nagin why didn't he put it into action?

I would rather drink my koolaid then whatever it is you drink/drank that has you stuck on Nagin.

I agree to disagree and quit
This was a very well known,very highly respected leader in the city that was shunned like that,and for you to call him a nut with no knowledge shows how you think.My point wasn't so much that an individual was shunned but that thousands upon thousands were by him.
For Nagin to have more important things to do than the safety of his most helpless citizens shows his lack of concern.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
New Orelans is a city of complete idiots.. im not going there anytime soon - Stormlover - 05-23-2006 11:13 AM