New Orelans is a city of complete idiots.. im not going there anytime soon
05-23-2006, 10:18 AM
New Orelans is a city of complete idiots.. im not going there anytime soon
Stormlover Wrote:By the way,they did a simulated drill Called Hurricane Pam to prepare for this type of event so everything was supposed to be figured out BEFORE a freakin' hurricane is about to hit...to avoid this type of negligence,but with an incompetant leader in charge the plans weren't ready and weren't followed.

[COLOR="Purple"]Storm..I don't think that is a true statement. The Hurricane Pam study was complete, by the Federal Gov't (if I'm not mistaken) but is was never turned over locally come time for Katrina. That was one of the big gripes about the Feds. The information was in hand but never put out for all to see or impliment.

And PS....you've called 2 people "closed minded" in this thread. But honestly, I think you're the one that is pretty closed minded about this. None of us are advocating Nagin...but we've got an open enough mind to not accuse him of all things that are mentioned here. [/COLOR]

[Image: eye2.gif] [SIZE="4"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]'Eye'[/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT="Georgia"][Image: 4th2.gif]"Some say this Country's just out lookin' for a fight. Well after 9/11 man, I'd have to have to say that's right!" Darryl Worley....country song named "Have you Forgotten". [/FONT]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
New Orelans is a city of complete idiots.. im not going there anytime soon - eyendastorm - 05-23-2006 10:18 AM