Hardcore Weather
Central Florida - Printable Version

+- Hardcore Weather (http://hardcoreweather.com)
+-- Forum: Weather (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Local Weather (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Central Florida (/thread-974.html)

Central Florida - FlaBum - 08-31-2008 12:18 PM

its been pretty windy here on the coast since yesterday afternoon....had some hard rain last night but nothing as of yet today.

Central Florida - Alex - 09-14-2008 11:23 AM

We had one nice squall line move through on Thursday evening. Very fall-looking storm, but mainly just rain and some wind gusts (I wish I had my camera for it!). No tornadoes, no thunder, no lightning. Been hot and boring all weekend otherwise...

Central Florida - virgo10 - 09-14-2008 03:30 PM

aaroads Wrote:We had one nice squall line move through on Thursday evening. Very fall-looking storm, but mainly just rain and some wind gusts (I wish I had my camera for it!). No tornadoes, no thunder, no lightning. Been hot and boring all weekend otherwise...

I was at the Magic Kingdom when that came through. It was pretty intense with frequent lightning and thunder that would loosen your fillings. /run

Just a quick comment on today. The sky is so blue it almost looks artificial! Man is it pretty out there. Now if it would only cool off about 15 degrees it would be perfect.

Central Florida - Alex - 09-14-2008 05:52 PM

virgo10 Wrote:I was at the Magic Kingdom when that came through. It was pretty intense with frequent lightning and thunder that would loosen your fillings. /run

Just a quick comment on today. The sky is so blue it almost looks artificial! Man is it pretty out there. Now if it would only cool off about 15 degrees it would be perfect.

I've noticed the deep blueness of the skies this weekend too. Must be a sign of fall!

Central Florida - FlaBum - 09-14-2008 06:50 PM

virgo10 Wrote:I was at the Magic Kingdom when that came through. It was pretty intense with frequent lightning and thunder that would loosen your fillings. /run

Was thinking that myself.....so blue and so clear....was just beautiful!

Quote:I've noticed the deep blueness of the skies this weekend too. Must be a sign of fall!

One can always hope!

Central Florida - The Bug - 09-15-2008 07:04 AM

Ha ha ... I actually noticed the blue skies too...and even the moon last night seemed so much brighter than usual.

Smile

Central Florida - Alex - 09-15-2008 07:10 PM

Thunderstorms just to my east. Looked very dark earlier and my friend Brent got caught on the eastern edge of it. Two sea breeze fronts came together to form them just over the Interstate 4 corridor. No rain here however...

Central Florida - The Bug - 09-15-2008 09:22 PM

we were suppose to get rain...and nothing but the HEAT today.

Central Florida - virgo10 - 09-17-2008 06:48 PM

Anyone else enjoy today's afternoon thunderstorms? We had a whopper going on mostly south of us in the Winter Haven area. It was far enough away so you could sit outside and enjoy it but not so close that you were afraid for your life. /shocked

Central Florida - The Bug - 09-17-2008 06:52 PM

We got some rain about a half hour ago...but it it is still lightning off to my North...and it seems from the radar that it coudl be coming this way - YIPPEE!!