Hardcore Weather
Central Florida - Printable Version

+- Hardcore Weather (http://hardcoreweather.com)
+-- Forum: Weather (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Local Weather (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Central Florida (/thread-974.html)

Central Florida - Jason234 - 07-25-2005 06:57 PM

Jeffery McElroy Wrote:wait. . . OR BOTH!!!???

Hey, off topic, but from all the sensationalism, you would think this is happening, right?
http://www.photolib.noaa.gov/historic/nws/images/wea01414.jpg

http://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/images/content/95249main_theb13651.jpg

you mean happened. those are pictures of the dust bowl back in the mid-west when they didn't rotate crops. It's all mind over matter, regarding to the african dust. You tell people there are pollutants outside there throat becomes scratchy (sp).

On the other note, Jurrassic park was my favorite movie, but then saving private ryan came along. I always wanted jurrassic park three but it never came out. If only they could manipulate the script.

Central Florida - Jeffery McElroy - 07-25-2005 06:59 PM

Uh, keith:

[Image: B00003CXXS.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg]

Yes, Spielberg is awesome. What did you think of War of the Worlds?

Central Florida - Jason234 - 07-25-2005 07:05 PM

Whoa...JP 3 came out!!! I never saw it , I gotta download it. Thanks.

War of the worlds was OK. I liked the 1950's edition much better!

Central Florida - Jeffery McElroy - 07-25-2005 07:07 PM

yeah... it came out like four years ago. Spielberg diddn't do it (joe Johnston actualy), but it wasn't half bad. More of a fun B-movie (with AAA+ visual fx) type deal. Nothing epic like the first one, though. There is a fourth in pre production, if I am not mistaken.

Central Florida - Jason234 - 07-25-2005 07:13 PM

Jeffery McElroy Wrote:yeah... it came out like four years ago. Spielberg diddn't do it (joe Johnston actualy), but it wasn't half bad. More of a fun B-movie (with AAA+ visual fx) type deal. Nothing epic like the first one, though. There is a fourth in pre production, if I am not mistaken.

Thanks...didn't know!

Central Florida - The Bug - 07-26-2005 01:58 PM

Wind (mph) N 6
Gusts (mph)
Visibility (miles) 8
Weather Light Rain
Sky Conditions Overcast
Ceiling (feet) 3800
Temperature (°F) 84
Dewpoint (°F) 72
Relative Humidity 67 %
Heat Index (°F) 89
Wind Chill (°F) 84
Barometric Pressure (inches) 30 and Rising

Central Florida - Jeffery McElroy - 07-26-2005 02:06 PM

ahem… Keith and I really jacked your weather thread yesterday. Just wanted to say sorry.

Central Florida - The Bug - 07-26-2005 02:06 PM

it is okay. I forgive you! I know this is the only place he can really talk...you can use my location anytime.

Central Florida - Jason234 - 07-26-2005 03:18 PM

thanks kaite, I appreciate it.

On that that note, I tried to resize a picture of myself, but it came out all blurry and really white...any help?

Central Florida - LI Phil - 07-26-2005 03:22 PM

it could just be your resolution...at home katie's pic is all crisp and clean, but on my office piece of shit, it's all pixilated...

of course, seeing as how i'm the resident computer moron, it could be something entirely different

i'm sure jeffie will have his $.02 for you