Hardcore Weather
Central Florida - Printable Version

+- Hardcore Weather (http://hardcoreweather.com)
+-- Forum: Weather (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Local Weather (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Central Florida (/thread-974.html)

Central Florida - Jason234 - 07-25-2005 05:12 PM

Jeffery McElroy Wrote:I was doing some research, and actually, today, more people die in the us with major Nor’easters, than in hurricanes. Of course... this is highly relative.

Well I shoulda' of filmed the damm blizzard we had this year...and i got a killer english accent like the guy that does documentaries on the discovery channel, so that would be an ill nararator.

Central Florida - Jeffery McElroy - 07-25-2005 05:17 PM

English accent... crap. How can you play Phil and Katie's son now?

Central Florida - Jason234 - 07-25-2005 05:22 PM

Jeffery McElroy Wrote:English accent... crap. How can you play Phil and Katie's son now?

Are you kidding? I don't even know Katie, and I would doubt Phil would want to be my father because I already have one.

Central Florida - Jeffery McElroy - 07-25-2005 05:23 PM

script for a movie featuring the members of HCW:

Phil and Katie are about to go through a divorce that would rip their family apart. However, on the day of court proceedings, sustained by the incredibly warm sea temperatures, a category five hurricane hits long island. As the storm rages Phil protects his family, nearly dying for their survival not once, but several times. In the impending aftermath… there is riot and civil disorder, and Phil Hecken, with his trusty shotgun, fends off the ravages of LI gone insane. Though it all, Katie and Phil find out what true love is, and Keith, a once delinquent child, comes back to his family. Genius.
Everyone else at HCW is cannon fodder. I will give you all good deaths. Friendly neighbor Beau claims that LI is immune to hurricanes, however Phil, a gifted up-and-coming meteorologist knows better.

Central Florida - Jason234 - 07-25-2005 05:46 PM

Jeff all ya need is some good actors, and a extrapolation of that script and you'll have a permiere on channel 2 or 5. I'm not kidding, that story plot is actually better then that piece of shit movie CAT 6 which was on channel 2 a whiles back.

Central Florida - Jeffery McElroy - 07-25-2005 05:50 PM

that is the one where a category "six" (???) hurricane hits Vegas or something? How does that work?

Central Florida - Jason234 - 07-25-2005 06:01 PM

It's a carbon copy of the perfect storm, except the storm(s) collide in Chicago. It basically has the same plot, but with crummy actors it's not that great. I would really like something more stuck on a island, where genetically enigneered animals were created, but they took over the island. A storm then comes, and you have to deal with the storm, the animals, and try an get rescued. Just my .02 cents.

Central Florida - Jeffery McElroy - 07-25-2005 06:08 PM

genetically altered animals

or zombies!

Central Florida - Jason234 - 07-25-2005 06:48 PM

I would think genetically altered animals would be more appealing to the public they per se the devil's rejects...

Central Florida - Jeffery McElroy - 07-25-2005 06:52 PM

wait. . . OR BOTH!!!???

Hey, off topic, but from all the sensationalism, you would think this is happening, right?
http://www.photolib.noaa.gov/historic/nws/images/wea01414.jpg

http://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/images/content/95249main_theb13651.jpg