Hardcore Weather
Central Florida - Printable Version

+- Hardcore Weather (http://hardcoreweather.com)
+-- Forum: Weather (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Local Weather (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Central Florida (/thread-974.html)

Central Florida - bobbo4554 - 01-05-2006 07:52 AM

Today: Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 71. West wind between 5 and 9 mph.

Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. West wind between 6 and 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Friday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Northwest wind between 10 and 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

Friday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low near 33. Wind chill values between 26 and 31. North northwest wind around 10 mph.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high around 59. Northwest wind between 10 and 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Saturday Night: Areas of frost after 4am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 33. North northwest wind between 4 and 7 mph becoming calm.

Sunday: Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high around 68. Calm wind becoming east southeast between 4 and 7 mph.

Sunday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 44. East southeast wind between 5 and 8 mph.

Monday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. East southeast wind around 9 mph.

Monday Night: Mostly clear, with a low near 49.

Tuesday: Mostly sunny, with a high around 76.

Tuesday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 51.

Wednesday: Partly cloudy, with a high near 75

Lovely its about to freeze

Central Florida - Alex - 01-05-2006 08:57 PM

There's a high surf advisory in the Tampa Bay area (!) today. Blustery winds with highs in the upper 50s are on tap for tomorrow.

Central Florida - The Bug - 01-05-2006 09:06 PM

Yeah, our highs today were in the low 70s and tomorrows are going to be in the high 50s!!! I am so stoked!

Alex, how much longer you gonna be down here? I am not far from TPA. Just curious

Central Florida - Alex - 01-06-2006 04:11 PM

Even with the winds white capping the bay today, and highs only in the 50s, that 28 degree latitude sun angle still feels good and does the trick, even for only January 6.

I fly back to San Diego tonight but I accepted a job offer in St. Petersburg, so I'll be back soon.

katiebuglj Wrote:Yeah, our highs today were in the low 70s and tomorrows are going to be in the high 50s!!! I am so stoked!

Alex, how much longer you gonna be down here? I am not far from TPA. Just curious

Central Florida - The Bug - 01-06-2006 04:28 PM

well, when you are all moved down - we will have to meet up for some coffee or something...just ask Bob..I don't bite...I met him on Tuesday...for lunch.

Great news! Congrats and I know St. Pete isn't San Diego but, pretty awesome town non the less!

Central Florida - bobbo4554 - 01-06-2006 08:57 PM

Sounds like a plan to me. Hope you enjoy St. Pete Alex Wlcome to Florida

Central Florida - Alex - 01-07-2006 09:43 PM

Thanks Bobbo and Katie, I'm definitely game on meeting up with both of you after I get settled in St. Petersburg!

Central Florida - The Bug - 01-16-2006 10:27 AM

M.L.King Day: Partly cloudy, with a high around 72. South wind around 5 mph.

Tonight: Mostly clear, with a low around 56. South wind between 5 and 7 mph.

Tuesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. South wind between 8 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

Tuesday Night: A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly after 1am. Increasing clouds, with a low near 57. South southwest wind around 11 mph becoming west northwest. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

Central Florida - Alex - 01-20-2006 02:01 PM

A good warming trend is underway. Highs are running about 10 or so degrees above normal. Today it's 79 atm with a record high of 85. There is a hodgepodge of clouds around and the radar indicated either light showers or verga east of Orlando moving westward. The NWS Forecast:

Today
Mostly cloudy. Highs around 80. East winds around 10 mph.

Tonight
Partly cloudy. Patchy fog after midnight. Lows around 60. East winds around 5 mph.

Saturday
Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 80s. Southeast winds around 10 mph.

Saturday Night and Sunday
Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 60s. Highs in the lower 80s. Light east winds increasing to 5 to 10 mph on Sunday.

Sunday Night
Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 60s.

Monday
Becoming mostly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of showers. Highs in the upper 70s.

Central Florida - The Bug - 01-20-2006 02:11 PM

and I go out of town this weekend - FIGURES!