Hardcore Weather
Central Florida - Printable Version

+- Hardcore Weather (http://hardcoreweather.com)
+-- Forum: Weather (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Local Weather (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Central Florida (/thread-974.html)

Central Florida - LI Phil - 08-01-2005 02:14 PM

I wouldn't mind tinkering around with some of those toys but, I may wait till Madison is a little older so I can show her how to use them and let it become a hobby of hers.

Are you talking about what i'm thinking you're talking about? because you have no idea how to use the other things...

Central Florida - The Bug - 08-01-2005 02:16 PM

hush up....I meant what Jeff was talking about not what you think I was talking about. I can learn. When she is old enough, I will show her other things too, but not now!! Good grief.

Central Florida - LI Phil - 08-01-2005 02:18 PM

whew...

:Whew :Whew :Whew :Whew :Whew

for a second there you had me really worried...

Central Florida - Jeffery McElroy - 08-01-2005 02:23 PM

Phil… you have a real problem. The fact that we were talking about something totally innocent and you read into it with thoughts of the highest degree of perversion is startling. A normal person should not read into things in such a fashion, and you, my friend, should realize that that is no joking matter. I am highly offended, and you need to cease and desist absolutely this second. Katie, what he just did is not funny or ammusing in the slightest sense.

Central Florida - The Bug - 08-01-2005 02:24 PM

I find everything amusing at times. Mind=gutter. Thanks for sticking up for me though.

Central Florida - Jeffery McElroy - 08-01-2005 02:26 PM

Don't say that. You are a good person.

Central Florida - The Bug - 08-01-2005 02:27 PM

I am a good person but I also have a sense of humor too. I tell people when I get offended. It takes a lot to offend me.

Central Florida - Jeffery McElroy - 08-01-2005 02:28 PM

Well that offended me. And he does that kind of thing all the time. Give him an inch... and he may try something even more vulgur.

It takes a lot to offend me

And I have managed to... thanks. :wink:

Central Florida - The Bug - 08-01-2005 02:31 PM

Jeff please don't get too upset about this. I thank you again for sticking up for me but, there is no sense in you getting all bent out of shape over words. I did word it wrong and that was my fault. Going back and reading it, had it been someone else, I probably would have said the same thing. take deep breaths. Calm down.

Central Florida - Jeffery McElroy - 08-01-2005 02:33 PM

ok... (takes deep breath)

I mean, everyone kind of showed their true colors today. I don't... I don't like it. If it were not bad, I wouldn't feel this way. You are so sensitized. I don't know how you put up with it.