Hardcore Weather
Central Florida - Printable Version

+- Hardcore Weather (http://hardcoreweather.com)
+-- Forum: Weather (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Local Weather (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Central Florida (/thread-974.html)

Central Florida - Jason234 - 07-26-2005 04:28 PM

I could only find one...in my saved pictures. That's me throwing the punch...

Central Florida - LI Phil - 07-26-2005 04:30 PM

and here's keith after the fight

btw...rollie wants to know if you're gonna chat tonite...8:30ish EDT?

Central Florida - Jeffery McElroy - 07-26-2005 04:31 PM

Now that is awesome, keith. You said karate, but is that boxing or something else? Hey... I could use you as an actor! Can you wield a sword?

EDIT: Phil is just jealous about the fact that you could kill him with your pinky in three moves. And I was kidding about the fists of death. I quit Karate after my 2nd belt.

Central Florida - Jason234 - 07-26-2005 04:33 PM

Jeff it's known as Muay thai...I'm only a purple belt in shaolin kempo (gained two belt ranks since I last spoke to you phil about this), but I'm a brown belt in muay thai. I don't know the broad sword form yet, but i do know how to use a jo and bo staff.

i can chat at 8:30...

Central Florida - LI Phil - 07-26-2005 04:35 PM

i have a "outpatient" meeting from 7:15-8:15 tonite but no AA meeting (i'm not doing BOTH)...so i should be round to chat at 8:30...

Central Florida - Jason234 - 07-26-2005 04:36 PM

Jeffery McElroy Wrote:Now that is awesome, keith. You said karate, but is that boxing or something else? Hey... I could use you as an actor! Can you wield a sword?

EDIT: Phil is just jealous about the fact that you could kill him with your pinky in three moves. And I was kidding about the fists of death. I quit Karate after my 2nd belt.

pressure points hurt dude, but three pinky's is an exaggeration. if you hit i believe 5 nerve centers sequentially then you will get knocked unconcious. My only "real" fighting experience would be breaking my black friends wrist after he slapped me...

Central Florida - Jeffery McElroy - 07-26-2005 04:37 PM

I will try to be there if I can. We usually eat dinner around then, which is kind of a big deal in my family.

Could you do 'fencing' (I know that is not what you do) as shown in the star wars films (like the maul duel)?

Central Florida - LI Phil - 07-26-2005 04:38 PM

jeffie doesn't know what it means to have black friends

Central Florida - Jason234 - 07-26-2005 04:41 PM

Jeffery McElroy Wrote:I will try to be there if I can. We usually eat dinner around then, which is kind of a big deal in my family.

Could you do 'fencing' (I know that is not what you do) as shown in the star wars films (like the maul duel)?

yes, but it will be a while before I become proficent with the sword, and I don't know how my brother could take. Last time I nailed him right in the balls with a jo staff; for all of you that don't know what that is, it's a 5 and half foot wooden stick...

Central Florida - Jeffery McElroy - 07-26-2005 04:41 PM

I took karate in school for one year before I moved to pg (I was trying to get back into it), and my teacher was mugged in a convenient store. Apparently she got in trouble because she mutilated the thug beyond the point of recognition... so be carefull in that respect.

EDIT: I was going to say, what did he bieng black have to do with anything?

Phil, what are you talking about? In daytona, I went to a school that was like 90% black.