Hardcore Weather
Hey yins! - Printable Version

+- Hardcore Weather (http://hardcoreweather.com)
+-- Forum: Introduction (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Welcome Wagon (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Hey yins! (/thread-609.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Hey yins! - 2Cra-Z4U - 08-27-2004 06:56 PM

I just want to say hey everyone!!! I've been looking around here for a while and decided to join. I already know a few of yall from another weather forum ... TW. But for those who don't know me... my name is Cara, I'll be 17 in Oct, I live in Pinson Alabama, and I love everything about weather ... but sadly I don't know much about it, but that's why I'm here, to learn! I haven't seen some of yall on TW for a while ... what the heck happened to ya?!?

.... Hey James! Did ya miss me!?!?! :biglove: haha! Probably not. :wink:

Hey yins! - Tsman711 - 08-27-2004 07:12 PM

Welcome to Hardcoreweather Smile But your not going to win the $50 cause I am

Hey yins! - ROLLTIDE - 08-27-2004 07:24 PM

:welcome: Cara

I'm glad that you finally decided to join us . There are several people from Talkweather.com that are members here but don't post . Maybey you can get them fired up . Your dancing buddy Hindy is around here somewhere Smile

Enjoy your stay here

:yes:

Hey yins! - 2Cra-Z4U - 08-27-2004 07:26 PM

Tsman711 Wrote:Welcome to Hardcoreweather Smile But your not going to win the $50 cause I am

HAHA! Dream on dude! :rofl: Nah, for real... I'm sure I won't win it.

Hey yins! - 2Cra-Z4U - 08-27-2004 07:28 PM

ROLLTIDE Wrote::welcome: Cara
Your dancing buddy Hindy is around here somewhere Smile
:yes:

Dancing buddy? O no ... I didn't dance, only Blake and Hindy did. I would have to be drunk to do that. :beer: :tongue:

Hey yins! - ROLLTIDE - 08-27-2004 07:33 PM

But there are pics out there of you dancing . I just may have to post those later j/k

Feel free to check out the arcade and beat all of my records Smile Have a nice night

Hey yins! - Laura T - 08-27-2004 08:03 PM

Welcome Cara Smile It's great to have some more females around here

Hey yins! - 2Cra-Z4U - 08-27-2004 08:27 PM

ROLLTIDE Wrote:But there are pics out there of you dancing . I just may have to post those later j/k

I don't care if you post them ( well, besides the fact that I look HORRIBLE in them! ) ... cause the only thing I was doing in them was standing there watching them dance! :yes:

Hey yins! - 2Cra-Z4U - 08-27-2004 08:31 PM

Laura T Wrote:Welcome Cara Smile It's great to have some more females around here

Hey Laura! Ya, I know there doesn't seem to be that many women interested in weather.

Hey yins! - Laura T - 08-27-2004 08:54 PM

2Cra-Z4U Wrote:Hey Laura! Ya, I know there doesn't seem to be that many women interested in weather.

It's a shame that more woman don't like the weather

:beer: