Hardcore Weather
Female Vice Pres it could happen - Printable Version

+- Hardcore Weather (http://hardcoreweather.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: General News (/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Female Vice Pres it could happen (/thread-14468.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Female Vice Pres it could happen - LSUtigers87 - 09-16-2008 10:33 PM

O wait, the hot woman will actually hold some importance?!? I thought she was just eye-candy!! Either way, sweet deal!!

Female Vice Pres it could happen - The Bug - 09-17-2008 06:03 AM

yeah, I really like her. I think she could win this election for McCain...and it seems that Obama is scrambling to try and make her look bad.

Female Vice Pres it could happen - Katfive - 09-17-2008 08:11 AM

[quote=Windwatcher]Guys--Can you forget about her being gorgeous for a while?!.... [quote]

Yeah, right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Female Vice Pres it could happen - Windwatcher - 09-17-2008 10:11 AM

Here you go, Boys!

Female Vice Pres it could happen - Southernbelle - 09-17-2008 10:18 AM

Windwatcher Wrote:Bug--Southernbelle--I'm still likin' her. Are you?
I've been trying to NOT like her so I won't be disappointed if she's revealed to be another typical politician....but I really like her! I can't wait to see her in a debate. That'll be interesting! I do hope she'll be specific on healthcare and economy solutions. She could sew the election up for McCain if she's impressive.

Yeah, I like her. She seems more real then most politicians.

The Bug Wrote:yeah, I really like her. I think she could win this election for McCain...and it seems that Obama is scrambling to try and make her look bad.

The main media is trying to destroy her because they know she is a major threat to 'THEIR' candidate.

Female Vice Pres it could happen - Katfive - 09-17-2008 10:33 AM

southernbelle Wrote:Yeah, I like her. She seems more real then most politicians.

I agree, I like her too, and also thought that her boobs looked real.

Female Vice Pres it could happen - Southernbelle - 09-17-2008 10:35 AM

Katfive Wrote:I agree, I like her too, and also thought that her boobs looked real.
If she had fake boobs, I would not be voting for her.

Female Vice Pres it could happen - Windwatcher - 09-17-2008 10:40 AM

Katfive Wrote:I agree, I like her too, and also thought that her boobs looked real.

Oink oink /headbangoink oink

Female Vice Pres it could happen - Katfive - 09-17-2008 10:44 AM

southernbelle Wrote:If she had fake boobs, I would not be voting for her.

LOL, why? Is that a real problem to have the possible leader of the free world with implants. Just think she could distract Vladimir Putin with a low cut blouse while she was having missles sent to Eastern Europe.

Female Vice Pres it could happen - Katfive - 09-17-2008 10:44 AM

Windwatcher Wrote:Oink oink /headbangoink oink

Thank you Billy Jean King! May I remind you how many women voted for Bill Clinton because they thought he was handsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!