Hardcore Weather
Female Vice Pres it could happen - Printable Version

+- Hardcore Weather (http://hardcoreweather.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: General News (/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Female Vice Pres it could happen (/thread-14468.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Female Vice Pres it could happen - Windwatcher - 09-20-2008 09:37 PM

I am looking forward to the debates also. A scripted interview is not as revealing as a true debate, and it will be curious to see how well both Palin and Biden do. I will keep my steel-trap conservative mind as open as I possibly can.:smile:

Female Vice Pres it could happen - satx_pilot - 09-20-2008 10:33 PM

Windwatcher Wrote:I am looking forward to the debates also. A scripted interview is not as revealing as a true debate, and it will be curious to see how well both Palin and Biden do. I will keep my steel-trap conservative mind as open as I possibly can.:smile:

Editorial...

I think between Palin and Biden, Palin will win the debate. Between Obama and McCain, Obama will win the debate.

IMHO, Obama is the better orator of the two candidates. This will be a very tight race!

Female Vice Pres it could happen - The Bug - 09-21-2008 12:30 PM

I agree that Obama has a way about speaking...

I remember when I first saw him in the DNC four years ago...I was like - wow...this guy is going places. I just had NO idea that in four years hE would be running for President. Seems a bit too soon.

But, yeah, I thought it was funny that I saw a video where Biden made a bit of a racist remark...a few years ago..and it just surfaced. Should be interesting.

But, Palin will take Biden. I would be VERY surprised if she didn't.