Hardcore Weather

Full Version: GHCSAT ! Freeware
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
BUMP this is great for tracking tropical systems
Thats a great program for following tropical weather. I like the loop option to select a time frame. If your memory can support it you can watch several days of animation.
This past week though the GHCC site has been down alot. That doesn't help.
bump
bump
this should come in handy this week Smile
I have downloaded this program several times over the last few years. With every install the program crashes immediately after loading the first loop. I e-mailed the author about it (sometime last year), but never received a response. When the program did work for me, it was great.
gpswx4cster Wrote:I have downloaded this program several times over the last few years. With every install the program crashes immediately after loading the first loop. I e-mailed the author about it (sometime last year), but never received a response. When the program did work for me, it was great.

I have had the same issues and I think that it has something to do with one of the XP windows updates. Running it on Vista ultimate since last night and it has not crashed yet.
Have you ever been able to contact the author before?? It will be a while before I upgrade to Vista.
gpswx4cster Wrote:Have you ever been able to contact the author before?? It will be a while before I upgrade to Vista.

I talked with him once and he said that he was concentrating on his family and not the software but I noticed that his site is being updated again so it might be a good sighn
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's