Hardcore Weather

Full Version: World War III
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Officials close Beirut international airport after Israeli jets attack runways, AP reports. Details soon.
I guess Israel is taking the intiative. go israel /ned
Jason234 Wrote:I guess Israel is taking the intiative. go israel /ned
You're sarcasm isn't prettySTFU
Stormlover Wrote:You're sarcasm isn't prettySTFU

i'm not be sarcastic.
Jason234 Wrote:i'm not be sarcastic.
so you are in favor of Israel doing whatever they need to do to protect themselves from these terrorists and their neighbors(Lebanon and Syria) that support them?
Stormlover Wrote:so you are in favor of Israel doing whatever they need to do to protect themselves from these terrorists and their neighbors(Lebanon and Syria) that support them?

is that not what we are doing???
TallahasseeLassie Wrote:is that not what we are doing???
Yes,but some on here have criticized Israel for doing things like that,hope I took Jason wrong that he was being sarcastic with it.Of course Russia, France,etc.are criticizing them.
Stormlover Wrote:so you are in favor of Israel doing whatever they need to do to protect themselves from these terrorists and their neighbors(Lebanon and Syria) that support them?

yea, i never said i was against the war that america's involved in. stop sterotyping me, jeez.
I have an opinion on this and I will respond after lunch...busy this morning.
Jason234 Wrote:yea, i never said i was against the war that america's involved in. stop sterotyping me, jeez.
cool,my bad this time.../mellow
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Reference URL's