Hardcore Weather

Full Version: **WOULD YOU LET ME PUNCH YOU IN THE BALLS for $1 million?***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
just straight up punch..then elbow drop followed with a hammer?
Twistermania Wrote:just straight up punch..then elbow drop followed with a hammer?
What the hell is the purpose of crap threads like this?:ban:
Stormlover Wrote:What the hell is the purpose of crap threads like this?:ban:

If you don't like it keep your damn mouth shut and do not respond DJ
What if I told you they call me Iron Balls McGraw? Would I still get the million bucks?
Twistermania Wrote:If you don't like it keep your damn mouth shut and do not respond DJ
Comments and threads like this mean you are asking for it...STFU
Twistermania Wrote:If you don't like it keep your damn mouth shut and do not respond DJ

How about taking your own advise :plzdie:
If I had balls - no.
katiebuglj Wrote:If I had balls - no.

Katie,
I have read many of your posts on HCW, and I disagree with your post. You have bigger balls than most guys I know!
ha ha ha - that is true.
[COLOR="Purple"]I kinda would like to hear some answers to this. Does it really hurt that bad, that you would turn down a million? I mean, don't misunderstand me.....I know it DOES hurt. But does it hurt that much that you'd turn down that much money? Juz curious.?.
Now, this is coming from a woman that would NOT eat a roach or let hundreds crawl on me (like in Survivor and Fear Factor) for a million bucks. Not a chance in hell would I do that!!![/COLOR]
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's